1. Q: I want wholesale chocolate fountains, what MOQ and price?
A: More qty will be more discount. Perfect to order 10 pcs, 20 pcs, 50 Pcs or 100pcs each item and get a better wholesale prices. If you only order 3-5pcs, the price is same with retail price, can not get wholesale price.
2. Q: The Machine with 220 V or 110 V?
A: All Online Machine is for 220-240 V, We have not 110 V products in stock, so if you want to order 110 V products, please contact with us before your order. Normally we need a MOQ for 110 V so that we can arrange production.
3. Q: Can i get a Invoice for my order so that we can make payment by T.T in advance?
A: Yes, It is oK, you can ask us to send a commercial invoice for your order, please send us item no., qty and your company address. the invoice will be including item no. information, and bank information for payment.
Before and after it’s been melted, store chocolate between 55-70°F, with less than 50% humidity. Do not refrigerate after melting.
HOT CHOCOLATE DISPENSER FAQ
CAN I USE THE APPLIANCE FOR SOLID CHOCOLATE?
NO. The appliance is to be used for liquid chocolate. Solid chocolate, if allowed to solidify will damage the motor and
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN FAQ
1. Q: Are the fountain components dishwasher-safe?
A: Yes, all removable fountain components may be washed in a dishwasher except the removable basin.
2. Q: What heat setting should the fountain be set to for the different types of chocolate?
A: Please see the “CHOCOLATE OPERATING TEMPERATURES” table.
3. Q: Can leftover chocolate be reused?
A: Yes, but for sanitation reasons it is not recommended.
4. Q: Can I use any chocolate in the fountain?
A: Yes, any chocolate may be used, but it will most likely need to be thinned to the correct consistency to flow through the fountain. See instructions under “CHOCOLATE PREPARATION.”
5. Q: What are the power requirements for the fountain?
A: A dedicated 10-amp outlet is required for all 120V fountains. Fountains
running on a 240V power supply require a dedicated 5-amp outlet.
6. Q: Can I flavor or color my chocolate?
A: Yes! You can purchase oil-based flavorings and colorings. Never use water-based products with your chocolate.
7. Q: Does the Chocolate fountain temper chocolate?
A: No, but the chocolate itself can be tempered using standard tempering procedures.
8. Q: Can fondues other than chocolate run through the fountain?
A: Absolutely! Any fondue that is the appropriate consistency can run through the fountain. This includes caramel, cheese, barbeque sauce, and more. Use a
thinning agent consistent with the fondue’s flavor.
9. Q: What do I do if the fondue is not curtaining completely over the fountain tiers?
A: Please see “TROUBLESHOOTING”
10. Q: How do I store my chocolate?
A: Chocolate should be stored in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze or refrigerate chocolate as condensation may alter the chocolate’s consistency.
11. Q: How much chocolate does the fountain hold?
A: Please see the “RECOMMENDED CHOCOLATE AMOUNTS.”
12. Q: The chocolate is purchased in a 20-lb case. How many people will that feed?
A: Twenty pounds of chocolate will feed approximately 200 people.
13. Q: Can I refill the fountain with chocolate chips while it is running?
A: Depending on how much chocolate you are adding, it may need to be premelted.
Please see “ADDING ADDITIONAL CHOCOLATE TO THE FOUNTAIN.”
14. Q: Does the fountain motor need to be serviced regularly?
A: Yes. Please see “MAINTENANCE.”
1. Melt chocolate in the bowl: Yes, you can melt your chocolate fountain chocolate directly in the bowl of your Vmax chocolate fountain.
2. Direct Drive Motor: No belts to adjust or break.
3. Light weight: The fountain bases are light weight for ease in transporting. (CF24A,CF32A,CF18A,CF31A,CF40A)
4. Removable basin: Facilitates ease of use and cleaning. (not including CF18A,DCF16,CF31A)5. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q:Do you ship fountains with Free Shipping ?
A:Yes,we ship to most countries in the worldwide, You can check on”Free Shipping Guide”
Q: Do you accepted other currency, such as GBP, EUR, CAD,AUD etc.. that show on your website ?
A: No, we only accepted USD currency. Other currency only for reference. Because exchanged rate always increase or down every day that we can not control.
Q:Do you sell Illuminated Surround for Fountain ? (Led base)
A:Yes, we have fountain surround to sell, but only for CF24A,
Q:How to safety Payment ? What delivery time after we ordered ?
A:Paypal Check out Online, also we accepted Western Union, T.T in advance. Normally we need 1-3 days to ready ship, then DHL or Fedex will be take 3-7 days to delivery goods.
Q:Do we need to any custom tax or not ?
A:No need, but we can not 100% insure, it decide by custom in your country. We make lower value invoice to avoid any import custom tax. Most countries will not take custom tax for $400.00 value goods import.